Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 16, 2009

I...

You don't know how much I despise you right now. How dare you just say that to me? You think she's one with no feelings? You're the bastard with none! If you say one more thing like that to me, I swear you won't have anymore things to say when I'm done with you!

You think she wants to do that? You think she enjoys it? If you think she does, then you're the stupidest brother I've ever met, if you are one in the first place. People have feelings that include pain and sensitivity. You're the senseless, pathetic bastard that doesn't understand that.

Gee, thanks for what you said anyway.

You give up? You said you didn't even try. You're so stupid and you only know how to bad-mouth people. I'm the type of person that's patient with people until they really make me pissed. Just like you. You're the idiot who's ruining other people's perfect lives. You're the one who's making everyone suffer excruciatingly right now. No wait, I don't think you know what excruciating means. Why don't you find out in a Dictionary? Since you're so bloody rich you can afford things under the sun. But don't you dare toy with people's feelings just because you have none.

I don't even know why I'm spending time talking about you, since I know nothing will go through that stupid skull of yours. Even she said she would listen to me from now on because what I said was true.

You ruin girls' lives.

No comments: