Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Twilight...

I watched Twilight yesterday. No, not in the cinema. I bought it at the pasar malam. The quality... Hmm... Not so good, but watchable anyway. I couldn't make out half the words Kristen was saying, and the subtitles didn't work, but since I read the book, I had a rough idea of what was coming out from her mouth.

Robert Pattinson just looked... -_- I don't even have the right words, but my sister said Tom Felton would've made a better choice. She says "Edward" looks constipated. *Look it up in a dictionary if you don't know what it means*. But apart from that, the show was only a disappointment because it cut so many parts from the book. Example, I don't recall having seen the part where Bella fainted because she saw blood and also the whole "What Angela and Jessica are thinking" thing. You know, where Edward reads their minds and goes all are they a thing and what Bella thinks of Edward or something like that.

Yeah, there are a few others but I don't seem to remember. I don't see myself as a critique or whatsoever. I'm just passing on a few of my comments. The only part I would've loved to watch over and over again, was when Alice twisted James' head, and the part where Edward started reading everyone's minds and went "Money... Sex... Money... Sex... Money... Cat."

Yup, that part was hilarious.

There are a few parts where Edward looked cute, but for what I had in mind before knowing the boy who played Cedric Diggory was playing Edward, it was a let-down. I was imagining someone with messy red hair and a black turtle neck outfit but yeah... It was a disappointment. The least you could've done was style Robert a little bit and make him look cool. To tell you the truth, I would've gone for Jasper or even James for that matter if I were Bella.

It was that bad.

But hey, I'm not a critique. I'm just passing comments. Insult me if you want, but I have my back covered because I think everyone else feels the same way I do.

Ciao.

No comments: