Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Leave the clever comments to yours truly...

Chucky, seriously, don't try, you'll end up embarrassing yourself.

No wait, that's already happened.

:P

Yeah... Chucky actually did embarrass herself.

Okay, here's what happened:

Me: *said something insulting to Chucky*

Teacher: *to another person* Eh! Buatlah nombor C tu!

Chucky: Yalah! Buatlah C!

Everybody stared at her, eyebrows raised.

Chucky: *realized the teacher didn't mean me* Eh! I meant Lou! Lou!

I was already laughing so... ^ ^

Yeah, and after school ended, Chucky asked me to help her send some books to the teacher's room so I did. Only, after the school bell rang, her dear sunshine walked in. When I looked at him, I was like, "Yikes, he looks like that? -_- They're perfect for each other."

That was a joke, Chucks, don't worry.

He wasn't cute, or handsome, for that matter, but he definitely had a nice personality. Not that I would know, but he looks like he does. He actually asked Chucks to go to UBS and to tell you the truth, I didn't like that, because she was already in LIDRA, if she were to go to UBS, she wouldn't be able to join the club.

I mean, I understand the whole "my girlfriend should be in the same club as I am" concept, but hey, back off, will you? She's my friend too.

That was also a joke, Chucks, don't worry.

Anyway, Chucks was like "Hey, Lou, get the books lah! Eee."

I gave her a look and was like: Oi, you should help too, right? And shouldn't your boyfriend be a little masculine?

Sunshine: Not this one.

Me: That's obvious.

Hey, I meant it as a joke, if he took it seriously, Chucks, I'm sorry.

Anyway, Chucks took one bit and so did I, but as I was walking along the corridor, Chucks had already given it to Sunshine. -_-

We put it on the teacher's table and she was talking to us for a while, then we went back. Sunshine and Chucks went their way and I went mine, with Joey, Shuen and Coco. As it was only 1:50++, I decided to play the piano, since there was no one there. I played 'Tong Hua' twice to Joey's pleasure and then played 'River flows in you' once. After that, I had to go, because the teachers were having a meeting.

Going to the canteen, I still had 3 bucks in my pocket so I went to get some "chi cheong fan" at the stall. Not bad, I loved it. After that, we met up with Dellie, Andyy and Danya, so we ate with them. At 15 minutes before 2:30, I got another bowl of "chi cheong fan", bungkus-ed it and shared with Joey.

Then, I went back home and that's all for today!!! Ciao, little bloggie!

No comments: