Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Don't watch...

Balinese traditional plays. I swear to you, you will regret it. You shouldn't even watch them when you're on tour, because they're disgusting. Yi Zen can vouch for me, seriously.


Alright, lemme tell you: If you watch Balinese traditional plays *well, this one at least*, be prepared to watch people cut off other people's p*n*ses. Trust me, it was revolting on so many levels. Let me just say, in Bali, they assure people's deaths by grabbing it. But you can't really blame them since it was the only way to keep the audience from falling asleep. In our family's sake, it was amusing ourselves with Godiva chocolates. Yum.
However, the second play we "watched" wasn't as bad. Why " "? We didn't really get to watch the performance since we were late and they started early, so my family and I decided to skip it and laze in the bus. Not that we missed much, everybody else told us the only thing they did was chant "ke-chak ke-chak ke-chak ke-chak" all over and over and over and over...
... and over...
... and over....
... and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....
... and OVER AGAIN.
Yeah... -_-''
Right, and that's my review on Balinese traditional plays. See ya!! :P

No comments: