Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Second Place? You've GOT to be kiddin'!

Nope, she wasn't kidding. Oh, I'm talking about Joyee. She called me yesterday and told me I got second place in class. So hard to believe. Duh, normally, I get first. ^ ^ Jokin, jokin! Amirah got the first. I got second and Joyee came in third. But I didn't know who got the first before Joyee told me. Her first answer was:

"Sindu."

My reaction was:

"WHAT?!"

She laughed and laughed and laughed... And laughed. Then she told me the truth. Today was supposed to be this "Anugerah Cemerland" day so I gave her a piece of my mind then. I was like:

"HOW CAN YOU SUDDENLY SAY THAT BLOODY BLACK DOT CAME IN FIRST?!"

I didn't exactly say these exact words but... close enough...

Technically, the "Anugerah Cemerlang" thing is to award those who got the first, second and third in class. So Amirah, Me, and Joyee got trophies and certificates. Mei Shuen got one too. Cuz she got 5 A's throughout the whole Diagnostik. As in, she's got an A for every subject. Me, on the other hand, never scored A for Science, so... Hehe...

Anyway, putting that aside...

WAAA!!! WAAA!!!

Manpreet's gone to INDIA ALREADY! She's only coming back next year and she's not going to SMKSBU next year! She's joining her brother in SAB! WAA! She e-mailed me and told me she was going to school last Wednesday but I didn't go! WAAA!!! No one did! Well, actually SOME did, but Joyee, Mei Shuen and I didn't go! Manpreet left notes in our desks as farewell souvenirs. *Sniff* *Sniff*

Well, that's about all, actually...

I've written all I've known...

Well, ciao little bloggie! Will write tomorrow! ^ ^

No comments: