Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Deepavali holidays are here!

Hehe! Holidays, holidays, holidays, the best parts of the year... I love it...


Oh, and the trip to Cameron Highlands? It's been postponed, NOT cancelled. I don't know why but yeah.. It happened. I'm supposed to go to school tomorrow... I mean, it was "diwajibkan" by my school that I was to come, but I didn't care. It was some stupid "unit beruniform" thing so I didn't bother to go.


Anyway, watching Black Cat now... Just finished watching Fate/Stay Night just now. Having my stupid brother beside me nagging about changing the channel.


"Oi! I ask you how many times to change the channel?!"


"Oi! Change the channel la you! Do I have to tell you to do so?!"


"Faster change the channel la! Eeesh!"


Honestly? I feel like slapping him some times.


Some times? Try ALL the time! Honestly! Haiz... Black Cat just finished...


Oh? Time to watch Brother Bear! Nyaang! Hehe! Although I never liked Deepavali so much, it's still nice to have a holiday. And guess what? I can make it to Li Ming's party! Nyaang! If the school still went on with the 9th of November till 11th of November trip to Cameron, I wouldn't be able to make it. Her birthday party is on the 10th of November. Her birthday is on the 1st of November.


And...


I nearly forgot to wish her a Happy Birthday.


I haven't told Li Ming I could go yet... Have to get permission from my daddy. Haiz...

Here's a picture of Sephiria! From anime: Black Cat!
Ooo! Sephiria Ark! Pwettie! Hehe! ^ ^

No comments: