Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, November 30, 2007

Made a new friend...

Calan Eskandar is his name. Sheng Hawo and Nadja know him from somewhere. Sheng Hawo introduced him to me, in a very irritating way. He added Calan and I to the same chat box and left it, leaving me and Calan very blur.

He's the same age as me only a few months younger. Born 20++ September. Forgot... Hehe... Oh, he can play the piano (grade3: I'm better), guitar and the drums. He can skateboard and play basketball and I rate him an 8/10. He has a girlfriend named Nastasia. Very pretty and a Chinese. He's half Chinese and Malay, mind you. He's transferring schools from Sri Garden to my school next year. So is his girlfriend.

Let's see... His hobby is talking on the phone. He pays the bills himself. He's a practical joker. And... likes to tease... Not really reliable on keeping secrets (coz he can't remember which secret belongs to who) and... is someone who needs someone to tell his problems to. Calan, to other people, sound like a girl. He says he gets that alot coz his name sounds girly. Many people can't pronounce his name, but I can. It's like Kay-lan. Hehe.

That's about all. He's going to Chloe's party. So I might meet him if he goes. He has a really big head and is quite a show off. ^ ^ He wants me to teach him Cantonese and Japanese because he wants to flirt with his girlfriend. I agreed to help, but if he starts telling me all those mushy times they always have together, I get really irritated and hang up. Or, I'll whack him. Hey, that's what brothers and sisters are for, right?

Well, that's about all I have to say about that nut. Write later, ciao, little bloggie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay .. hi! so u do know calan .. so .. everything u say bout him is true? And don u know that he broke up with nastasia already!!?? Change tat! XD! And i don tink he is a show off ... lol! And if u get his phone number .. pls give me! Arigato gozaimasu rurisa-san!