Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 26, 2007

A new favourite Anime!

D.N. Angel is the answer to your question. For some reason, I was suddenly attached to that anime. I was browsing through the AMVs in Google Video and stumbled across D.N.Angel. Since then... Well... Poof! I'm in love! Haha!

My mom and dad's friend, Roy, promised me to bring the anime CD when I go for music class the following Monday. He's a teacher at Claris (a Yamaha branch my dad owned) too and quite lala if you ask me. But he's an anime-craze like me so we get along pretty well. His nickname: Sotong.

Mwakaka!

Also, my sister just finished SPM today. It finished at 3:00 p.m. She was hanging around with her friends since then. Is going out tomorrow too. Her "twin" sister, Fiona, was leaving to U.S.A by the end of November so she wants to spend as much time with her as possible. My sister is so lucky to be Form 5. No more school, no more rules in the house you can't follow (although my dad said she would be in his grasp until she turns 21), oh, and did I mention? She's getting a new laptop. Haiz... Lucky, lucky her.

Actually, I'd say she was the most fortunate one among all of us. My brother and I, I mean. I'm gonna be in hell for another... 4 years? My brother is still living with me, mind you. The house is never quiet when he's around.

That's about all, actually. I was supposed to tell you about my trip to Cameron, but that can wait till tomorrow, right? Till then, bye bye!

Ciao, little bloggie! I'll write ya tomorrow! Nyaang! ^ ^

No comments: