Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Friends Again...

I know, I know, you're probably thinking by that I mean I'm friends with Sindu. HAH! As if that's ever gonna happen! I mean Evonne. This girl from my school. She made an enemy out of me and apologized for her actions. I accepted her apology, of course. I mean... I'm such a nice, understanding girl... Bleggh... ^ ^

WAHAHA!

Today I helped out with some cleaning!!! Can you imagine? I actually enjoyed doing some broom cleaning. It was damn dusty in Claris and I nearly DIED cause I inhaled it. Nah, I'm just exaggerating. Having my mother beside me makes it rather hard for me to type what I want cause she keeps saying...

"You don't have to be so explicit, you know?"

or...

"Again, Claris."

Haiz... Anyway, it's the beginning of the hols now. Got 4 A's and a B for UPSR. Bloody Pemahaman test cost me my A. WAAA! No phone for me! Also, Jackie's moving schools next year so me no looky her no more. Manpreet also is going to move schools next year. I won't be seeing her until... I dunno... The last time I'm going to be seeing her is somewhere in December.

And that's only a maybe.

Oh, and my parent's friend, Auntie Suzanne, sent me a Congrats mail (since she heard about my getting 4 A's and 1 B thing) and guess what it said?

"The examiners were too stupid to realise your talent (or something like that, I forgot). The B for Pemahaman probably means Baik/Bagus. So it means Banyak Baik."

My parents couldn't stop laughing when they read that... So did I, because I know that was definitely not true. But I said thanks anyway. It certainly cheered me up, so...

My brother and I were never better (I mean it literally. We're still fighting like mad dogs and cats). Not to mention... He's still a lame idiot. Ooops, did I just say that? Yes, I did. Why? Cuz it's true, doi! ^ ^...

Anyways, I gotta go now. Write to ya tomorrow, little bloggie! Ciao!

No comments: