Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 8, 2013

リトリチャ Ep 12

Here's a class activity that we did on the 14th of March. Yes, yes, kinda outdated, but I had only just received this recently so... :D

*          *          *

Question:
Create a poem revolving around past memories.
Ensure that structure and form of poem contributes to overall meaning.

Answer:

People live, people die, in the blink of an eye
With her I spent little time, too little time
I knew too late of her fading, fading life
Spent time with her only by her deathbed, by her side

Pets come, pets go, little did I know
Life is vulnerable and subject to disease so
The time she spent on Earth, so very, very low
Life is like a gun, a gun I can't reload

Spirits fly, spirits sink, in both you and me
It makes one wonder much, it makes one really think
My marks of 57% slapped me hard, tears it did bring
I did not realise I sucked so much in English Lit

Comment: You do not (referring to the last line). You write and express yourself well, don't be discouraged, k? :)

~#~

That's about it for today :D

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: