Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 8, 2013

病院にいくね?

Today's million-dollar question: Have you ever wondered what Godzilla's saying when he roars?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Okay. I woke up at about 10:45am today. Not at home. At my grandparents' place.

Yes, yes, I spent the night.

So yeah, when I woke up, I went downstairs to use my laptop. The maid made me a cheese sandwich so I wouldn't skip breakfast. The original plan after that was to bathe at 1 something so my brother could fetch me and send me straight to KLCC to meet up with my friends.

However, my dad phoned me at around 12 something, near 1, telling me it'd probably be best to send Pepper to the vet because of her right eye. Without hesitating, I said yes. I didn't care about not going to KLCC more than my dog. Plus, I've been trying to get my dad to take her to the vet for a pretty long time now. I just didn't wanna bring it up in case it was a bad time. You know, what with my gramps and all.

Well, when 3 o'clock came – yeah, my idiot brother was late apparently because of the traffic jam – I went back home. Relieved myself first, then brought Pepper to the vet with my brother and father.

You see, the area around Pepper's eyes had been infected with maggots. And, obviously, I'm the massive dunklehead that allowed that to happen. I won't deny it, I cried when we were bringing her there and during the consultation. I probably don't have the right to sniffle but I can't help it every time I look into her eyes.

Know why?

Because I know that even after all that crap she's endured, she loves me and my family very much. She looks at us lovingly and still edges towards me when I hold her in my arms.

Similarly, even in that state, I know I love Pepper very much and would do and give almost anything for her to be alright again. I'd give my iPad mini or laptop for her to be okay, dammit.

Anyways, the conclusion was that Pepper could still be saved, which brought tears to my already-teary eyes. She was also to be kept in the veterinary hospital for a few days at least so that they could monitor her progress. They told us they had to sedate her and remove all her ticks as well as shave her bald so the process would be easier.

We were all already familiar with that so we just nodded.

That aside, after settling all that, we went back and my dad and I cleaned the dogs' area of ticks before I went to bathe. After bathing, I used my laptop again then had a small snack at around 6 before my actual dinner at 9 something. At that point of time I was watching Jeff Dunham's Minding the Monsters' episode. Would've continued with the Big Bang Theory but the episodes weren't all loaded yet -.-

And now here I am, at 11:20pm, watching Godzilla, on a school night. Bleghh~ Can't believe I have school tomorrow already.

Well, the good news is that I also have PAC tomorrow. It makes this past week both desirable and undesirable as well.

-.-

That's about it for today, then, huh?

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: No matter what you all might think. No matter what you all might believe. No matter what you all might see. I still love my dogs. I love Pepper. I love Snowy. So much more than some of you might perceive. It's only of the bloody limited things that I can do in my own power that make me this absolute asshole when it comes to pet-care. So I'd really appreciate it if, rather than mocking me about all this, you actually help.

No comments: