Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, December 9, 2012

新しいものの物語

Ola :)

Guess what? I'm posting this from my new laptop!!

Yes! Yes! I've finally gotten my MacBook Pro!!

Though I had to go through quite a lot of angry moments. For one, my mom had already said yes to getting the laptop for me at one point, but right as I could, my dad wouldn't allow it.

Kept saying that I could wait and that it wasn't necessary for me to get it now. The thing was, we were already at KLCC – Uniqlo, to be exact – so why couldn't I have gotten it then? It would've made less sense if my parents made a second trip to KLCC for the sole purpose of getting the laptop for me.

-.-

Unfortunately, he did not see the logic in my explanation.

Therefore, I did not get it then.

However, finally, after quite a few days of anticipation – and desperation -.- – my dad finally got the laptop for me.

But just when he was finally willing to get it for me, my mom made a sour face -.-

Alright, so the story went like this:

We were going to DFP to watch a concert and the plan was to go early and have dinner before getting my laptop at Machines.

Unfortunately, we got stuck in a jam because God decided to "let it rain". As if that didn't slow us by a by at least 45 minutes, after we finally got settled in Dome's (where we decided to have dinner), they said I would have to wait quite a while before my "toast & eggs with sausages" dish would be completed.

Breathed in, thought for a very long time, then had my sister help me decide on the gourmet chicken pie.

-.-

I thought it would have been alright after that, but about 15 minutes after that, the waiter actually came back and told me that they had already run out of the gourmet chicken pie.

I mean, I don't blame them when they say that their gourmet chicken pie has run out. Truth be told, I'm very well aware of how delicious their gourmet chicken pie is. But the least they could have done was tell me beforehand, and not 15 minutes after you've gone off with everyone else's orders.

*Frowns pointedly at nothing in particular*

So yeah, after they had told me that they ran out of the gourmet chicken pie, I guess I... overreacted and kinda... loudly said, "Then never mind. I won't eat anything."

...

O.O

I couldn't help it, okay??

So anyway, after I shared a mushroom soup with my sister, I took about half of my dad's nasi lemak and then waited until about 8:10p.m before my dad finally glanced at his wrist watch and said to me, "Okay, let's go to Machines now."

Trust me, I may have looked real calm, but my heart was doing somersaults.

Or, in my sister's words: Doing the samba.

Dad and brother followed me up to Machines. Then, in a hurry, we decided on the laptop and casing before brisk walking – like cow – towards DFP for the concert.

The concert was alright. Particularly fancied the last movement of the last piece of the second half of the concert. During the 20-minute break, I just stayed in the concert hall and played with my SP, though :P

Sorry, I'm not the mingling type.

Was tired by the time the concert ended. Didn't appreciate the threat my mom used on me about not being allowed to touch my new laptop until I'd run on the treadmill the next day first, though.

Mind you, I am perfectly capable of knowing when and when not to stop, especially when it comes to things that I know will piss my mom off.

Of course, sometimes I have a funny way of showing it (I'm not denying it), but hearing the words come out from her mouth make it even more impossible for me to obey because it annoys me.

Aiseh~

So yeah, I slept right after I came home. You know, just to show my mom I can live a day without touching the laptop.

-.-

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: