Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 14, 2012

どっち選んでいい?

Today's million-dollar question: Is there always a guarantee that you'll be loved as much as you love?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Today, quite unfortunately, I had to wake up early. Honestly, I didn't know that it was early, so when my mom came in to wake my sister and I up, I panicked, thinking it was already noon.

You know, since normally, I wake up a few times before noon.

In reality, it was only nine something. My mom needed us up early because we were headed to my ex-music teacher's temple wedding. She married a Sikh so today was supposed to be their traditional ceremony.

Reluctantly (as I always am to get up), I freshened up then went downstairs to have nasi lemak for breakfast. Couldn't finish, though, so I gave half to my dad while I got my stuff in my bag to prepare for take-off.

The travel to the temple didn't take too long. Traffic was a bitch, but when is it ever not, nowadays?

Damn, my teacher looked absolutely stunning in her costume (that's what she called it, so I'll call it that too). Apparently it took two painstakingly long hours to get her makeup and dress on. Not to mention, she had earrings and necklaces to put on too.

Noticed the henna along her hands and legs. She had had that done the day before. The process took three hours.

Can you imagine that? Three hours, just sitting there and having someone else paint something on you, both hands and feet.

It looked fantastic on her, though.

After greeting her and taking loads of pictures, we went upstairs. Had to wear a scarf, though. It's Sikh custom for both the men and women to do that. I don't know what the significance of the scarf is, but we wore 'em anyway.

Told my dad he looked like Hang Tuah :P

The ceremony was long and boring, I won't deny it. Though, my sister and I did more than enough to amuse ourselves. We read the Punjabi translations of what the Head Priest was singing and then just sat as we witnessed an authentic Sikh wedding being performed before our very eyes.

Raymundo and Wynne came for the wedding too.

A feast awaited our arrival downstairs after the ceremony ended. My sister and I shared some stuff on the same plate then chit chatted with my ex-teacher and my sister's friends. Took a heck load of pictures, as usual.

One of my teacher's husband's aunties was being insufferable, though. Wobbling, wobbling here and there and being a pain to everybody -.-

Bleghh~

After a long chat, we finally went to the Cobra Club where the guys were drinking. Apparently, it's Sikh culture to do so after a wedding (and, to some extent, before).

O.O

They were playing The Three Musketeers on the big screen O.O So, while listening to everybody else talking about adult-er stuff, I watched D'Artagnan kick ass.

At 1:30p.m, we set off to drop Raymundo and Wynne off at the First Coach bus station. Bade them goodbye, then went back home ourselves.

Cooped myself up in my sister's room and watched a few episodes of Inukami after that. My sister came in soon after and slept O.O

Dad called me at around 4 something? Told me to go down and wait for some dude and my brother to come back. So I did. Played Pokemon on my SP until the E Excel guy came.

Stayed until my brother came too.

Not too long after, I went upstairs to continue where I left off with Inukami. At about 5:20p.m, my dad came into the room and asked if we wanted to go to Publika for dinner. Said yes, of course, and then proceeded to wake my sister up from her slumber.

Left the house at about 5:45p.m after changing into more presentable clothes. Ate at Ichiban boshi because I wanted to try their ramen. Had some sushi too.

After dinner, my sister, brother and I walked around. Went to the iStore where we checked our the iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch and various headphones.

Still debating on whether I should get the iPod Touch or iPad Mini. Suggestions, anyone?

Went back to D' Balcony after everything was done. Had a shandy with my sister and shared the chocolate fudge brownie. Lovely, as always.

Used my laptop for a while to start blogging, but after a while the Internet stopped working so I kept my laptop and played with my SP instead.

Reached home not too long ago. Changed into my pajamas and proceeded to continuing where I left off with today's post.

Shall go to sleep soon. Will either peruse my hard drive for things to watch or read some manga first before being yelled into going to sleep, I suppose :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: