Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 3, 2012

~02/12/12~

Today's million-dollar question: How much can a person eat before he/she simultaneously combusts?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Quite sadly, we had to wake up early today. My sister woke me up at 9 and we bathed, freshened up and got dressed before having breakfast in Super Snack once again.

Had a waffle and an iced Milo.

Later, since my sister wanted to go to the conservatory to practice for her jury, my brother and I followed suit. Used the laptops in the keyboard lab while my sister practiced.

She finished pretty soon, though, despite her initial 2-hour practice plan. Watched a few episodes of Rurouni Kenshin on the big Mac in front of the whiteboard.

Some episodes later, my sister placed her violin – I was going to write 'guitar' O.O – in her boyfriend's locker before we left to the University Town for lunch.

We settled for Subway. My sister and I had the egg mayo whilst my brother had some cheese concoction. Drank the fanta orange drink and shared a chocolate chip cookie with my brother.

My siblings and I conversed after that for a while before we eventually left. Walked up to the bus station then to wait for the A2 bus to come along to get us so we could drop some stuff off at the residence. Unfortunately, I had absentmindedly gotten onto the wrong bus, which sent me right back to U-Town.

So I had to walk all the way up to the bus station again.

Upon reaching the hostel, my sister took a short 15-minutes nap while I used my laptop to read the Rurouni Kenshin manga.

T'was a short rest but we felt quite rejuvenated after we left the hostel towards the Kent Ridge MRT. Bought tickets to Bradell and then ate ice cream and waffles at a place called Creamier.

Awesome stuff.

We were really stuffed by the time we finished eating.

Left Creamier after that and met Guam at Toa Payoh to buy stuff at the Toa Payoh Mall. My sister chose a sweater for me and something for herself then we left the place for somewhere else again.

Had dinner at some BBQ place then. Not too bad. Didn't fancy the nachos. What I had as the main course was alright, though. For the drink, I had a mango peach mixture, as did Guam and my sister.

Not long after, my sister and Guam went off somewhere to see stuff while I waited outside.

Before going back to the hostel, my brother grabbed another sandwich at Subway's. Then, we went back.

And now, my sister and I, once again, are watching episodes of Rurouni Kenshin. She had to disappear for a while, though, because she had to settle some stuff with Jem and our brother.

My sister and I will be going to sleep after the 54th episode, though, so I shall end my post here :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Happy 17th birthday, Sakura-san :) You're still my most awesome friend and I wish you all the best in life :) Stay in touch :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this
write-up and the rest of the site is extremely good.
Also see my website - Britney By Herself