Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 14, 2012

~13/12/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How long does it take to regain one's trust?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I was fading in and out of sleep again today. By the time I was really awake, it was 12 o'clock. My mom was cranky about it, as usual, but yeah~ I've grown accustomed to it so...

I learn to tune out :P

Haha~

Anyways, after freshening up, my sister and I went downstairs. I can't remember what I did for a while, but after my mom finished teaching for the first half of the day, they decided to go to the vegetarian shop to have lunch.

-.-

Decided not to because I always end up going there and not know what the hell I want to eat.

So, instead, I went to Kam Hei, where I took-away my dad's order and packed mixed economy rice for myself.

And then, I did an absolutely shocking thing.

...

I ran on the treadmill.

I know, I know. I can see your jaws dropping from where I'm sitting/sleeping/reading/watching/singing/dancing/dying...

I'm getting carried away -.-

Anyways, I watched Law of Ueki while running on the treadmill for half an hour. Half an hour later, I chilled, watched about two more episodes of Law of Ueki then went downstairs to eat what I had packed.

Waited for my sister to finish bathing then did so as well because we had to visit my grandpa. Car batteries went dead, though, so we first waited for someone to come and change the batteries.

Listened to my sister's music playlist of TVXQ songs before reaching our destination. Spent about four hours there. I was watching Itazura Na Kiss.

Had dinner at my grandpa's place. Talked with my aunt a bit then came back home.

Since then, I've been in my sister's room (after she painted my nails with funky colours -.-) using my laptop. I finally finished watching Zero no Tsukaima F. Have to re-download the third season of Shakugan no Shana, though, because mine won't play.

O.O

Okay, then. Mom'll get mad if I don't sleep now, so...

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: