Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, December 9, 2012

だって、好きだもん


Today's million-dollar question: How many farts can one make before he/she faints?

*          *          *

Ola :)

So this post is for today!! I woke up at about 9 something. Actually, I had woken up earlier than that, but I didn't wanna get up because it was too damn early. So, I just waited until my sister called me.

Sure enough, soon she did. Reluctantly, I woke up and went to change out of my clothes before going downstairs. After my brother got ready and I stuffed the things I wanted inside my bag, my sister, brother, Jem and I got into the car to have breakfast near Bandar Kinrara.

It was alright. I had char siew noodles and iced Milo. Jem paid for our drinks. Should've seen my sister's face.

Imitating Gabriel Iglesias: Priceless!!

:P

After breakfast, we sent Jem back to his house and set off towards Petaling Jaya.

Quite unfortunately, we must've taken a few wrong turns somewhere along the way because we were friggin' lost.

I swear, we left Jem's house at around 12 something and only reached our grandparents' place at about 1++p.m.

We got on the right track a couple of times before but obviously it didn't really matter -.-

That aside, after we reached, we realised the maid had also gone off to church with my grandpa and aunt and uncle so my siblings and I had to wait, like, 15 minutes before we could finally get into the house to sit again (when they had returned).

Pretty much just used my laptop the whole time I was there (needed to get all my music from my iPad to the laptop iTunes so I could sync 'em together). My sister sat next to me and played a Line Birzzle marathon until my iPad power ran out -.- Ate apples, though, and talked to my aunt and grandpa for a while.

At about 4 something, we decided we had to go home, so we did. I bathed, as did my siblings, then we all went out to Leisure Mall where we had dinner at Esquire Kitchen.

Wanted to watch a movie (despite the fact we were already watching a movie the following day) but my sister and brother decided against it because my brother had to study and my sister logically explained how our parents wouldn't allow two movies in two nights.

-.-

Oh well...

Went back home after perusing Speedy's anime collection. Have been using the laptop since. I wanted to start watching Kimi Ni Todoke again but after 5 episodes, I switched. Another few episodes and I switched to Pokemon.

Am watching the 21st episode of Pokemon now but I'll be going upstairs (from the music room) soon because I wanna lie on the bed~~ :P

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: