Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 3, 2012

~01/12/12~

Today's million-dollar question: 1000SGD is worth how many won?

*          *          *

Ola :)

It's finally the time when I'm free from SPM!! Of course, it officially ended on the 27th of November for me, but since I haven't been on the computer for a very long time, my blog hasn't been updated.

Therefore, I am blogging for the first of December 2012. I am currently in Singapore, staying with my sister on campus. Arrived on the 29th of November but I haven't had the good fortune of blogging since I could not access the Internet.

Anyways, today my sister, brother and I decided to just laze about and do nothing. After two movies the day before and a seizure in the toilet, we figured it was enough excitement for me -.-

Yeah, we had watched Pitch Perfect at 2pm and then the second part of Breaking Dawn. My sister wanted to see Renesmee and I was absolutely bananas to see the wolves.

I'll review them later :)

And yes, unfortunately, that night, I suffered a seizure after bathing. I was in the toilet, completely unaware. The next thing I remembered was hearing my sister call me. I had been crying and I was lying down on the floor.

With all my strength, I then pushed myself up and opened the door. My only consolation was that I was in the shower on campus and not the toilet, otherwise I would've had my head knocked into next week.

After drying my hair, I went straight to sleep.

This morning – or rather, afternoon – when I woke up and was talking to my sister about what the eff happened, we deduced that I had had a seizure. I also knocked both the sides of my head as well as my right shoulder near the spine.

It's a good thing it happened at night and not in public for all to see, though the seizure event itself is a horrible thing.

That aside, my sister woke me up at noon today. After bathing, we went to have brunch somewhere but I can't for the life of me remember where.

Oh wait, now I remember. My sister, brother and I joined her friend at one of the makan places in the residence. I had the chicken baked rice and drank iced Milo.

After we ate, my sister, brother and I went back to the hostel where my sister and I watched a few episodes of Rurouni Kenshin before finally departing to Clementi.

Why?

That would be to have dinner at Ajisen Ramen. It's a Japanese restaurant, as I'm sure you've deduced from its name. My siblings and I all had ramen and some sushi which came in a set.

40++SGD later, my sister went to change a portion of SGD to Korean won at a money changer nearby. Left to the hostel again then and continued watching Rurouni Kenshin episodes with my sister.

Today was pretty boring, so yeah~

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: