Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tales from Earthsea...

ROCKS! That anime's like... So cool! I love it! It's about this wizard who helps this boy who has a dark past or something like that. There's also this girl who doesn't like strangers and all that and she's actually a dragon. Damn cool. You should watch it. Although it's from Studio Gibli so the drawing isn't that good, but it's still nice.

It's so CUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, totally unlike me, but... well, it is nice. Oh, and another thing, if you're a Black Dot hater like me, you might wanna read my older posts. There are like... so many swear words and how Black Dot ruins everyones life and thinks they're all ruining her life. Seriously. I wanna slap her, man! Oh, and you know I'm making this story named Wilderdale to break the record of that 15 year old Lim May-Zhee girl? It's going to finish.

Sweetheart from Hell, the book she wrote, is TOTALLY DISGUSTING! It's so perverted! I only read it because my friend, Adina, let me read it. It's DAMN BLOODY lecherous! And I mean it! I can't believe a 15 year old wrote that! Plus, you know what it's about? This married lady, Vicki, lost her lipstick on a plane. And when her husband refused to take it and find it, she divorced him!!!

Yeah, I know. COMPLETELY stupid. But so many people think it's nice! I mean, Adina says it's damn nice. I think it's DAMN WRONG!

Yeah, and the girl has such a dirty mind! Seriously! I don't think even Kent can be as bad as her! The only good thing is, she's pretty and writes good English. Apart from that... EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Blegghh! Oh shit, my sister's gonna be here any moment now, better sign off first!! Hehe! Ciao, little bloggie! I'll write cha later!

No comments: