Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 14, 2008

Wi-Fi ROX!!!

Guess what? Now my dad installed this wi-fi thingy ma jing and my sister's laptop can use the INTERNET!!! I'm serious! She's using it right now! Me? Oh, I'm using the computer in the office. Unfortunately, I told my sister I was going out and she followed! UGH!!! Now I can't use the computer in peace! Gamyong!

Anyway, there's this new anime I really love. It's called Nodame Cantabile. And it's not exactly an anime, but it's "sorta"-like an anime. It's real people acting, and it's damn cute! The guys there don't look THAT bad. But there's this one VERY perverted conductor from Germany named Franz Strezemann and he's REALLY IRRITATING!! He speaks with this stupid German accent and I get SSOOO IRRITATED!!!!

Anyways, I gotta use this computer more for other stuff so this is where I'll stop. Ciao! Little bloggie!!!

No comments: