Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Liar Liar Brains on Fire...

Yeah, you got it. It's about Sudimati. And she's a BIG, FAT, LIAR! I can't believe she can lie about so many things. F*** her la. Bloody bitchy fishing asshole. You wanna know what happened? Sit tight and read on.

My friend, Mentos (not his real name) read one of her books and decided to tell me about it. Duh, as long as it has something to do with that bitch? They'll come running up to me. Anyway, he came to me and told me what she wrote. Here goes:

Mentos: You know what Sudimati wrote in her book? She said, Louisa and I used to be best friends. Phil and Josh are fighting over me. But I'm already engaged to Phil. And...

The last part made me scream...

Mentos: ... Louisa is currently coupling with Josh.

WHO THE FISH SAID I WAS COUPLING WITH THAT IDIOT??!!!

Seriously! I couldn't believe my ears! I mean, what the hell is wrong with that bitch? How could she lie about something like that?! I don't even like Josh! Let alone couple with him! Blaady F***ing bitch. All she can do is lie.

But that's not the "Best" part. On the 25th of April, our school organized this "African Appreciation" thingy ma bob. So, we had to "Appreciate" our tables and chairs. We were forced to sit on the floor. That was during Moral time, so the Malays had to go to other classes. During that half hour, we decided to clean the classroom. Obviously, we had to put our bags ontop of the tables, right? So, when Naddin came back that time, she asked Sudimati who put her bag ontop of the table. You know what that F***ing bitch say?

Bitch: Oh, some people kicked it.

Naddin: Tell me who you F***ing bitch?!!! (She really said that! Go Naddin! ^ ^)

Bitch: Oh, some guys la.

BLOODY F***ING LIAR!! NO BLOODY GUY WOULD KICK HER BAG LA! WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT ASSHOLE!!!???

So, Naddin told me la, with our whole gang there. I was so angry, you know?

Me: Who said guys kicked your bag? We had to clean the floor so we put your bag onto the table.

Nitz: Yeah, I'm the one who did it.

Naddin: (To Sudimati) Oi! You liar ah! Tell me guys kicked my bag!

Sudimati: I was just-

Me: (VERY angrily and LOUDLY) Oi! Which part of your bloody eyes did you see guys kicked her bag?!!

Bitch: A-

Me: (Didn't let her continue her sentences, always cut them off) We had to clean the floor so we put her bag onto the table! Nitzy was the one who did it!

Bitch: S-

Me: (Cut her off again!) Where the hell did your miniscule of a brain go to??!!!!

MunMun: (Looks at me in awe) Wow, Louisa!

The bitch just walked off, probably in tears. Serves that asshole right! Who told her to lie??!!! Bloody F***ing liar. Excuse me for saying that so many times but that's how I feel! I can't NOT write that while talking about that bitch la, okay?!!

Fry her ass off to Timbuktu where her parents adopted her from la! Can't believe they wanted her! Dah la so ugly, so stupid, apa lagi she always lies! Why they adopted her freaks me out. The next time I see her parents, I'm going to complain to them.

OH!!! GOT ONE MORE THING!

That bitch is a bloody copy cat okay! Bloody shit! You know, my habit is always looking at someone and saying : "Err... What's your name again? Oh yeah (name)!"

Well, guess what? SHE'S saying that too! Bloody F*** her la! Ask her to get out of my life la! In her book, she's always saying how her life is ruined by me. But everyone else's life is ruined by her also la! Ask her to F*** off la! Transfer to some other bitchy school so she can fit in la! Don't come to this school and F*** everyone's life off!

Phew! I feel so happy now, getting that out. There's another incident I want to brief you through about. But in the next blog. See ya, little bloggie! Ciao!

No comments: