Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 5, 2013

~04/10/2013~

Today's million-dollar question: Did you study today?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Today I didn't go to school.

Well, honestly speaking I haven't been going to school for two days now so I hardly think it makes a difference. Anyway, I skipped for a good cause, right?

-.-

Anyways, I woke up at 11 something near to 12 today. Why? 'Cause I only slept at 4 something the night before. I was studying at one point, and then I reverted to reading Dance in the Vampire Bund. It's actually a really nice manga, if you exclude all the graphic scenes with lots of beheadings and boobs, that is.

Seriously speaking, I wouldn't mind if they just drew the outline, but the mangaka went into details, so.. -.-

Also, I slept in the music room today. I wasn't about to go upstairs and risk my aunt waking up. She'd just lecture me to no end and talk my ears until I go deaf. So yes, I stayed downstairs.

Upon waking up, I went to freshen up and then use my laptop to do something. Unfortunately, I cannot remember what. I don't recall using it to watch stuff online, though.

Oh yes, I was watching the downloaded 11th and 12th movies of Detective Conan. Haha. I liked them both, and both for the same reason: Ran and Shinichi. They're just so adorable together. Gave me a surprise, though, when I was watching the 12th movie, because Kuwashima Houko voiced Akiba Reiko. For those who are not aware of this, Kuwashima Houko is the one who also voiced Sango from Inuyasha, Allison from Allison & Lillia, Harminia from Gosick, and Chizuru from Hakuouki.

Yeah~ She's really popular.

And seriously, what's with all the Detective Conan cast ending up working together in Inuyasha again? Totosai, Myoga, Inuyasha and Sango made appearances in Detective Conan before acting again in Inuyasha. That's so cool, right?

I think Kaede was in Detective Conan too. Haha.

No wait, that was in Fushigi Yuugi.

Anyways, at around 12 something, if I'm not mistaken, my mom, aunt and I went to Tosaya for lunch. Had the sukiyaki beef set and an orange juice. Didn't get complimentary ice cream this time though :'(

When we came back, I went to bathe before continuing the Detective Conan movies. By 5 something I was done and I went out to buy chicken rice for dinner at around 6:20p.m. While eating I watched episodes of My Wife & Kids as well as Law of Ueki. Poured myself a glass of iced water and Milo.

What? Just to fill me up, you know?

After eating, I washed my cups et cetera, et cetera then did Law revision. Studied up on delegated legislation since that seems to be coming out every year lately. Gotta brush up on Appeals, Sentencing and ADR as well if I'm going to nail the first paper.

Wish me luck.

May I not get distracted by all the interesting new anime from the fall season. Inhale... Exhale...

-.-

Watched a few more episodes of Law of Ueki before finally deciding to draft my post for today. I'm pretty much just lazy to do this, but I wanna remember everything that happens in the future so... bear with me >.<

That's about it, then.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I got my driver's license today!! I'm so excited to finally be able to drive myself anywhere~~ Of course, my dad has to teach me how to manoeuvre our cars for that to happen -.-

No comments: