Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, October 11, 2013

つまらない~

Today's million-dollar question: Don't you just love Sheldon Cooper?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Haven't been updating, I know. But remember that I have already mentioned before that I wouldn't be able to update daily before my exams are up.

Nonetheless, I've been relaxing between papers. I've only had two papers so far, but never mind. I'm actually currently working on an outline for a new story. I know, I know, I never finish my stories. In fact, the only one I've actually finished is Undefined Destiny (and that's only the 1st book of the trilogy I planned).

I'm horrible, I know.

I've actually had so many other stories that I've given up on halfway. Most of the time it's because of the lack of ideas when I reach the middle, or I lose interest. Some it's because I realised there were too many inconsistencies in the story whereas some I decided to scrap because it felt like it resembled another story or movie, like Dark Secrets of a Demon Princess resembling Sky High.

Don't ask in what way.

I have a good feeling about this, though.

Anyway, I woke up at 6a.m today. I had set my alarm to ring at 4:30a.m, but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to wake up, so...

Freshened up and everything then went downstairs to study. Put 'To Believe' by Jackie Evancho on repeat, because for some odd reason, I'm hooked to this song.

If my sister is reading this, she should listen to it >.<

Brother did not want to wake up early today so we only left the house at around 7:45a.m. Reached college at 8:06a.m and I wanted to complain about my brother parking near the temple since it's so far. However, I could already hear what he would reply so I decided against it. I could afford to walk, anyway.

Went straight to the canteen where Pain and Prabha were waiting. Ate nasi lemak + egg + veggie for RM2.70. Drank iced Milo, then chatted a while before going upstairs to the library where Nongnutt was studying.

Together, we studied PACE and other stuff. Beats joined us, as did Gujerati, out of nowhere. Lex came in midway to play Game of Thrones on the computer. She also made me read one of her new Lukas Bondevik reader-insert fan fictions.

I'm not a real fan, but I read it anyway. Anything other than stoic grammar was greatly welcome then.

When I finished reading, we joined Dellie for lunch at the canteen at 11a.m. I didn't eat anything, though. Halfway through something happened and I sort of lost my appetite, so...

Yeah~

After eating, we chatted a little – Ostrich joined us for a while too – and then we continued studying in the library. About forty minutes before our exam, Ostrich joined us in the library and together, we went to the hall. We had the same seating arrangement as Tuesday >.<

Recapped on whatever we could before our exams started. When it was finally time, I realised my phone was still in my pocket so I handed it to the invigilator before the test started.

Whatever we studied for Paper 2 did not come out. However, it was part of what we studied for Paper 1 so we survived.

The exam ended at 2:30p.m and I went out to where my brother was waiting in the car. Upon reaching home, I went out to buy chicken rice for lunch (I was starving to the point where my stomach had growled in the middle of the exam!!).

Watched episodes of Phineas and Ferb while eating.

Bathed after eating and continued watching until my mom and dad went out. After that, I didn't know what else to watch, since I couldn't figure out where my hard drive was. In the end, I watched episodes of Big Bang Theory while steaming siew mai and frying egg for dinner.

Am proud to say the whole two-eggs-a-day thing is still going strong!! >.<

Now I'm plotting the outline for my new story again. It's still got some rough edges that I want to sort out before actually starting it, so... :)

I'm trying to invent some cool names too. I liked the names from my Wilderdale story so I might copy-paste them. They're both my stories anyway >.<

That's about all for now, then.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: