Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 30, 2013

痛いですよ!!!

Today's million-dollar question: What's your favourite Disney cartoon?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Sorry I didn't update for two days. I have been... pre-occupied, to say the least. And besides, nothing interesting happened during.

On the other hand, I woke up at 7:15a.m. Nope, I wasn't late for college.

Why? 'Cause I wasn't going to college.

Why again? 'Cause today was the day of my driving exam.

O.O

Drank lemon for breakfast today. Got a stomach ache because it was cold. Hey, anything cold before 9a.m gives me severe pains, okay? Thankfully, I still had time to evacuate my bowels before Betsy came to fetch me.

When she did, I saw there were two other passengers. The one seated next to me was another 18-year-old girl, but the one riding shotgun was an older person. At first, I thought it was a guy because that person had like a boy's haircut and also quite a long upper torso.

As I concluded, though, it was a girl.

I don't think I need to tell you how I confirmed that.

After I got into the car, Betsy went to fetch another girl before finally going to Surfine. There, we got to know our serial numbers as well as which session we were in. I was in the second session, scheduled at 10:30a.m, as were the first 2 girls. The third girl was in the first session.

While waiting, since it was only 9 o'clock at the time, I went to the cafeteria and had an iced Milo. Cost me RM1.80. After that I got a choco bun worth RM0.60, but I ate it elsewhere because some assholes started smoking.

At 10a.m, we went to register ourselves. Then we just chatted until it was our turn. Apparently, the older girl who was with us was the same age as my sister. Due to some circumstances, she couldn't take her license until now. Also, I didn't really have a good opinion of her, but I'll explain that later.

T'was nerve-wracking waiting for our turn. The first test was the parking, 3-point-turn and slope. Honestly, I was a little scared with the slope because the day before, when I was practicing, I started making quite a lot of mistakes. No surprise, I was so anxious when it was my turn. I calmed myself down, though, and in the end, it went off without a hitch.

After taking my form, I got back into the car and drove to do my parking and 3-point-turn test. As with the slope, things went off without a hitch, which made me so immensely happy. After the 3-point-turn, I drove up to the officer's pondok, but unfortunately you're not exactly allowed to do that. So I drove all the way back to the slope place, parked the car, then ran to the officer. He stopped me halfway, though, because apparently it wouldn't help even if I ran because the line for the next part of the test – the road test, that is – would take a really long time to clear.

Should have taken his advice -.-

The line was so friggin' long: not to mention some officers took a lunch break right smack in the middle of testing the examinees.

Bleghh~

During that immense amount of time, I found out that the girl who was my sister's age, Royce, had failed the slope test. The reason, apparently, was that she had jerked just a little bit to the back before going over. To tell you the truth, I didn't see anything wrong with that. Especially if you didn't bribe the dude to pass you. You see, she had not paid to 'guarantee' her chances of passing. So, I wasn't really surprised when she failed.

But that's not the reason why I didn't have much of an opinion of her, it's because she started swearing a lot. I mean, yeah, the system here is run by complete idiots, but you don't have to persistently tell me that. And it's not like complaining about it will change your fail into a pass so what the hell?

Frankly speaking, if you had carefully done the whole slope thing, you wouldn't have had to jerk behind before going over. Otherwise how do you think I pulled it off? Magic?

She had good intentions, though, so I just entertained her while she ranted on and on.

Found out the other 18-year-old girl passed after just the slope test because she paid the bribe.

I know, right?

When it finally came to our turn at 1 something, I was getting nervous again. Hey, I didn't really like the road test because I didn't like memorising the signs. Plus, the officer I was assigned to was – in one polite word – a dick.

But I shan't regale you with my reasons why.

Thankfully, I passed the test with a whopping 17/20. When I got back to the other girl, I found she had passed with the same marks too. The older girl, however, failed once again.

Truthfully speaking, I can still understand how she felt it was unsatisfied with why she failed at the slope. However, her reason for this time's failure I found could not justify her anger with why she was failed.

According to her, she had slowed down at the T-junction just after where we were supposed to get into the car. However, seeing there were no cars on the left or right, she did not stop at the junction. Therefore, they failed her.

You can't blame them, can you? I don't care how it's applied in practice, but when in Rome, you do as the Romans do. Don't think that just because it's acceptable out in the real world, it's allowed within the confines of Surfine.

Wow, that rhymed O.O

:P

That aside, after all that was settled, I went home and bought lunch at Kam Hei's and then ate while watching episodes of Kim Possible.

Haha. I'm at that phase again.

At 5:30p.m, I changed into my gym wear and headed out to the photostat shop to drop off a Psychology book I wanted copied for both Pain and I. My brother then got me and we went to Target Fitness.

Workout was intense today, with plenty of Pilates, oblique exercises, push-ups, leg presses, chest presses and so on. I was just a pile of blubber at the end of my personal training.

And then I did Zumba O.O

What I did was abuse to my own person.

There were new songs and new dance routines; my brain couldn't process them fast enough and my body did not want to do what my brain was signalling them to do. Not to mention, some of the dance moves weren't exactly fat-people-friendly.

Bleghh~

I really was a massive pile of blubber by the time I stopped at 7:30p.m. I had a good workout, but I hated the soreness in my body. My non-existent waist was screaming.

At 8p.m, we reached home and I ate with my brother at Wai Kei. Collected my photostatted book as well as my mother's, then came back and bathed. Felt awesome, by the way. I then began watching a few Kim Possible episodes before deciding to draft my post for today.

I will stop here then, but expect a review soon >.<

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: