Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

新しいインタネット

Today's million-dollar question: Do people like to be liked?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I know, I know, so much for "I'll update every day" -.-

Well, in my defense, my house was robbed of it's Internet connection for a few weeks and we only got UniFi installed today so...

At least I'm updating?

XP

Anyway, I woke up at 9:15a.m today because I was supposed to wait for the TM people to come. Yes, I skipped college. But it was for a cause that was both known to my parents so yeah, it's not like I did it without their knowledge or anything.

So after waking up at 9:15a.m, I freshened up and everything, then went downstairs and plonked on the couch again because my eyelids felt very heavy. Soon after, Mom made lemon + honey and had me drink it -.-

Bleghh~

Sour shit.

After that, I continued plonking on the couch until 10:30a.m, which was when the UniFi people came. Thank God too, because they had already failed to do so on the 22nd because there were no installers available on that day.

Tch, and they didn't bother to tell us.

That aside, the UniFi people took about an hour to set everything up. After doing so, I tested the WiFi out on my laptop and lo and behold, I could surf the Internet~!!

:)

Started loading Conan episodes, obviously. *Oh, I guess I haven't mentioned I'm currently hooked onto watching Detective Conan: Case Closed. Trust me, I had my doubts, but they were cleared after further investigation XP*

Downloaded torrents for the movies too, because most of the lovey-dovey scenes with Ran are in the movies XD

Heehee~

Sucker for anime romance, remember?

I had an agenda for the moment the Internet was set up, but for some reason, I can't remember what it is, but no worries, I know for a fact that it has something to do with reviewing anime.

I am behind for Suisei no Gargantia, and I want to review Nerawareta Gakuen as well as Hyouka while I'm at it. Don't know how long that'll take, but bear with me?

I also just browsed through the Fall season's anime selections and I have some mentally bookmarked already. Also, the new Book for the Legend of Korra is out, but I want to download them all at once, so I'm refraining from watching each episode one-by-one now.

Heehee~

Lots have been happening in my life since I last posted anything significant -.-

My exams are coming up, but I can't get into the study-mode. Must be because it's not a few days before yet -.-

Bleghh~

But anyway, back to how my day went, I continued watching Conan episodes while eating the chicken rice I brought back from the stall opposite my house. Not long after, my parents returned from lunch with my grandpa so we got ready to go to Target Fitness for our cycling session.

Yeah~ I go to the gym now -.- It hurts, sometimes, physically of course, but I have to remind myself that it's all for a good cause, and it'll be temporary as long as I watch my food and go to the gym regularly for now.

-.-

After our session ended at 8 something and we went home, but not before stopping by Viva Home, because my brother wanted to buy Subway. Surprisingly, my mom allowed me to have one too, so I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki. Upon reaching home, I went to bathe.

When I had done so, I went to scramble eggs for my aunt, brother, mother and I. Then, we all had fruit salad for dinner.

I know, I know, so healthy, right?

Yeah, so after dinner, I started chatting with Lex on Whatsapp on the piece of artwork we were planning to give to our friend as a present. Her drawing is so nice~ I squealed internally when I first saw her finished work.

Now I wish that was gonna be mine -.-

Bleghh~

I think I've written enough for my day already. I will try to update tomorrow if I'm up to it :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: