Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 28, 2013

~27/09/2013~

Today's million-dollar question: How often are you sincerely sorry for what you say you are?

*          *          *

Ola :)

This post is really late because I only started typing it at 1:41a.m. Yes, technically I'm supposed to be asleep now, but since I'm trying to be as faithful to my word as possible, here I am >.<

Anyway, I had college today so at 6:45a.m, I woke up and freshened up, then left for Brickfields. Our first subject was Law so we had a very fun and heated discussion about the procedure of sentencing as well as a Paper 2 question on appeals.

Two hours later, Lex and I took the monorail to Times Square where we went restaurant-hunting for where we should celebrate Prabha's belated birthday. Went to a few places and narrowed the options down to Bar.B.Q Plaza or Vivo American Pizza & Panini. I was actually more keen on the former choice but Prabha wanted to have Asian cuisine so we decided on the latter.

Either way, we bought three slices of cake from Secret Recipe before that: Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Indulgence and Black Forest. I assumed she would like Black Forest.

Lesson learnt: never assume.

At Vivo, Lex and I ordered the Ocean Discovery dish and a barbecue pizza. Shared the Choco Brownie Mallo drink with Dellie because it was way too expensive to drink by myself -.-

Haha~

Not to mention, I forgot to bring my wallet so binging was the last thing on Earth I wanted to do.

*Pause*

Aiya~ Sorry, sorry, my dad and brother had just come back from D'Balcony so I couldn't risk them seeing me still up. Heehee~

Hey, at least I wasn't doing anything bad.

Anyways, after eating, the waitresses brought out the cake, we sang Prabha the birthday song, gave her the laminated drawing, and then proceeded to talk and talk and talk and talk about random stuff. Of course, she was very surprised and glad.

Thank God.

After footing the bill, we went our separate ways: Dellie and Lex went to Pavilion to catch a movie since they didn't have any more lessons whereas Prabha, Pain and I still had Accounts class and Psychology class respectively.

So we went back. Got really irritated while I was watching the first Detective Conan movie. Maybe because that person was outside, which pretty much distracted me. Had to get Pain to close the door because I didn't wanna hear the conversation.

As usual, I hate myself for that.

But cutting back to what else happened, during Psychology, we revised our journals and I forced myself to be a little more "good" so I let our lecturer check my work after I finished. I normally wouldn't let our Psychology lecturer check my answers because...

Well... I'll just leave that up to your imagination XP

When lectures officially ended, I followed Pain to her car and we went back to her place. Ate porridge for dinner. Wasn't the usual kind of porridge, though. This one was a little darker than the conventional porridge and the most unconventional thing about it was that I liked it O.O

Yeah, I know.

After that, I continued watching the second Conan movie until her driver came back home before I finally left for home. Upon reaching home, I went to bathe then continued where I left off on my laptop. That's pretty much all I did, with occasional switches to revising for my exam which is coming up in a week.

I'm gonna die~~

Good news is, I'm most likely going to be able to keep my scholarship. The bad news is, I pretty much did badly in every subject this time except for Business. Even my Literature marks fell because my fourth paper was big fat whop. I did splendidly for my third paper, though. Surprised myself,

If only my fourth paper were as fantastic too.

Oh, I also spent a good few hours (maybe a couple) on a horrible manga that I will be sure to review later on. It was such a waste of my sleep-time just because I wanted to finish it. It started off alright, but...

Ah, I'll just type it in the review in the next post.

And that's about it, then :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: