Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 24, 2011

~23/10/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: What is a memorable day?

* * *

Ola :)

I was very, very spoilt today. For one, I was allowed to go for my librarian farewell. Well, it ain't exactly MY farewell, but you know what I mean. I really seemed to be causing a lot of trouble for my parents, so...

Yeah~

Anyways, after some thought, I figured maybe I could ask Dellie's parents if I could "tumpang" their car to Marco Polo. Thank heavens for my parents, her parents said yes. My mom dropped me off at Dellie's apartment and we left to Marco Polo.

Upon arrival, we practiced my song as we did on Friday. Made small talk with the other librarians and juniors who already arrived. Particularly pitied Judy because she came at nine, thinking our President was serious when she was actually joking.

-_-

When the seniors arrived, we got down to business. Started off with speeches from Miss Nina, the Ex-President and then our President. After that, we had lunch.

Ho-ly shit. What a damn spread. There was fried this, fried that, fried rice, fried noodles, spring rolls, bean curd, fruits, salad, even SUSHI!! Naturally, I "sapu"-ed that :P

Awesome. But I didn't bring my water down from the car, so I had to survive on tea. Went to toilet numerous times, most of the time accompanied by Dellie and Miss Jelly (inside joke) :P

Performed after some video presentations. Didn't go exactly as how I planned it, but it sufficed. They liked it (at least, I hope to think they did), and they thought it was pretty impressive for me to think it up within half an hour on the Friday before that.

Bleghh~

Not one of my best, though. The chorus deserved praise, nonetheless :P Haha.

After the performances. They had games. Halfway through, though, everyone started hearing people arguing outside loudly. Turns out it was an argument between the chef and one of the waiters. Don't know why, though. Wanted to record it, but the teachers said it was too dangerous to come out.

:(

:P

Soon, it was already 2:30p.m and Danya had to go. Stupid girl, she didn't get to eat my cake. Who the hell did she think I made that for anyway? -_- If she doesn't eat it when school reopens, I'm gonna kill her.

Haha.

It was time for Dellie and I to leave soon too. Her parents actually called and they let me tag along with them after the farewell to other shopping malls. It was incredibly generous of them to allow such a thing. I was so happy.

We set course for Fahrenheit after they picked us up. It's actually the mall opposite Pavilio, but I don't think I've ever been there.

Walked around a little then went over to Pavilion for Starbucks. Wanted to pay for my drink, but they insisted they wanted to pay.

That's Generous Gesture Number 3. (The first was allowing me to carpool. The second was allowing me to carpool back.)

After that, we went for a movie (I got my dad's permission first, of course). And that's Generous Gesture Number 4. Generous Gesture Number 5 was when they paid for my ticket as well. By the time I unzipped my bag, the credit card was already out and swiped.

-_-

Bleghh~

Guess what show I watched with Dellie? Three Musketeers.

Oh my God. I don't care what other people say, it was awesome for me. I loved the show, especially since Logan Lerman was downright gorgeous. I didn't even think he was Percy Jackson till I came back home and went CSI :P Not to mention, my favourite Fitzwilliam Darcy was Athos in the movie too.

*Dreaming*

Porthos and Aramis were hilarious too. I loved the humour and the plot. Everything, really. Maybe except for some unrealistic parts like when the Milady dodged the booby traps.

Bleghh~

Happy ending too. So cute. Loved d'Artagnan (Logan Lerman) :D

After the movie, we met up with Dellie's parents and they sent me back. Behold, Generous Gesture Number 7. (Number 6 was when they brought me to Ying Ker Lou for dinner. I shared a dish with Dellie.)

Now I'm back home and in the room. I have to post this as the 23rd, though, cause technically it's the 24th.

Oh, and before I say goodbye for tonight,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA!!!!!!!!!! You know I lerr you! :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I'll review The Three Musketeers on the actual 24th :P

No comments: