Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 10, 2011

~09/10/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: If you were suffering terribly, would you rather be let go or continue believing in God?

* * *

Ola :)

Today was such a dramatic day. I woke up to my mom's yelling, saying, "The two of you (my brother and I) are too much! How late does it have to be before you get up??!"

And it was only nine thirty -_-

Anyways, I went downstairs to use the computer and was ecstatic to find that BOTH the torrent downloaders I used (utorrent and bittorent) finished downloading the Kodocha episodes :)

Oh, and if my sister reads this, did you manage to download the episodes? Try removing it from the torrent downloader then transfer it again :) Don't give up, please?

Had my shake as usual today too, but this time it was pear and tropical fruit. Bleghh, disgusting.

Oh well.

My mom then asked if I wanted to follow her up to our grandparents' place. I was supposed to have English tuition with my teacher as a replacement for her absence next week but I figured, I wanted to see my grandma (and "kau fu" and "E E") so... :)

Haha.

My grandma was feeling quite good at that point of time. We all had lunch (there was some drama there, and my mom and aunt were at loggerheads but they managed to sort it out) and we attended to my grandma again.

Then the real drama started. E E Wai's baby started to cry and make a hell lot of noise, which discomforted my grandma and she said, "Can you please stop that noise? I cannot stand it." (Or somewhere among those lines.)

E E Wai, naturally, took it kind of harshly, so she quickly went upstairs. Found out she was crying later. Then my aunt and mom comforted her, saying that my grandma didn't mean they were annoying, it's just that when she hears a lot of noise, she gets very frustrated. I mean, everyone else is like that too, right? When you're in pain, noise just magnifies it, so...

Yeah...

But the drama didn't end there. AFTER the rest of my family came up, she began to throw tantrums. I don't know how it started because I was upstairs reading manga :( When I came downstairs, I find that my grandma threw three pillows around, pushed my mom away and whacked my aunt's hand off hers.

Yeah...

My aunt broke down today. She really couldn't stand it anymore. She cried and cried, saying that she couldn't understand why my grandma had to be so violent and that my grandma didn't understand that my grandma was not the only one suffering.

Which was true, of course. My aunt literally does everything around the house, from finding out the best things to provide her and plans everything daily. She keeps track of every little thing involving my grandma and honestly, that's the only reason my grandma is still around today.

My aunt really has nerves of steel, and I commend her for that.

But still, she has to be a lot stronger than she is now to be able to handle my grandma, 'cause she ain't to be trifled with either.

I'll give details to my sister some other time. I've got little to spare because my aunt and brother are being utter jackasses.

Had dinner after that, stayed around a little longer, then went back home.

Well then, I shall be off now. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: