Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

かっこいでしょう?


No matter what, I just HAD to post this now. Isn't it just the cutest picture of Harry Potter EVER?!! I hate to admit it, but Ginny looked pretty in this picture. MUCH better than the actual person :P (Then again, EVERYONE looks better manga-style :P) 

Ooh, I love how Ron and Hermione look as if they're looking at each other :P 

Don't Fred and George Weasley also look super, super awesome? Luna's gorgeous in the picture too. Even Neville looks cute. Hermione kinda looks like the Harry Potter version of Victorique - from Gosick. Haha.

Ohmigod, doesn't Lily look absolutely stunning? The first time I saw her, I was like, "Holy shit. Who wouldn't fall for her?!!" :P Then again, she's anime :( And I could get a heart attack taking another glance at James and Sirius. I love their standing pose. Absolutely cool :P Lupin is just plain cute. So good-boy and such a cutie :P

I thought Severus was a girl at first, but he's actually quite cute when you look at him properly. Regulus looks cool too. And I don't really wanna say so, but Lucius also looks handsome. Bleghh~ They sure can make even the worst people look incredibly cool.

-_-

Well done, enjoy the picture, I got it from this website. Credits to them, wherever they found it :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: