Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I don't think I've told you yet...

It happened on the 20th of May. I don't think I've told you about it yet. But... Mico died. Yeah, the cute miniature schnauzer that's my best friend's dog's puppy. I told you she had a disease, but I never told you she's really gone...

I really miss her.

I have a few regrets about her death:-

No. 1: She didn't get to experience walking around the park and her friend, Snowy.
No. 2: She only lived 3 months with us. She only lived 5 months of her life. Not even half a year yet.
No. 3: It wasn't even her fault she died. It was ours. We didn't give her injections at the appointed time.
No. 4: We didn't take more pictures of her.
No. 5: We didn't take more pictures with her.
No. 6: We don't really have anything to be reminded of her except 4 of her pictures and a recording of her bark.

At least I got to take a picture with her. My siblings didn't get any pictures with her. All in all, you can say I was the luckiest one. Also, I was the first one Mico fell asleep on. And she came one day before my birthday. She was like... my early birthday present or something... I can't believe I let her go like that.

I cried the first day like crazy. I thought my parents were joking when they told me. Only... they weren't... It was real... Very real... And I had no choice but to believe it. At night, I cried... The next day at school, I cried, but only Jack-Jack (not her real name) saw me crying... I just broke down... Wanting Mico to still be alive...

I will NEVER forget Mico for the rest of my life. To me, she was the most special dog I've ever had, compared to Snowy Sr, Snowy Jr, Misty and Toby. I will never forget Mico, she's the best dog I've ever had and I will forever remember her till the day I die...

Bye, Bloggie, I think I've typed enough for today.

P/S: Naddin and I are friends again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! u n nadine r friends again!