Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 28, 2008

Durian WHAT??!!!

Yup, my parents are arranging some crazy Durian Party at my house next Sunday. They're gonna invite their friends, my sister will invite her friends, my brother will invite his friends, and I'll invite my own. Trust me, this Durian Party isn't the first one in our lives. It's been like a tradition to us every year. Well, you get it.

Only, I kinda overdid it with inviting my friends. At first, I only wanted 2: Lexy and Jojo. Then, my dad was like... "2 only ah? You so little friends ah?"

So, I could invite more. Only... I didn't know there was a limit. I ended up inviting almost 8 of my friends when the limit was 5... But never mind, somehow, I got through. If Nitzy doesn't come (which I think she won't), Shuen will do the honors. It would be better if Shuen went. Not that I don't want Nitzy there but she has other things to do... -_-

Anyway, we'd be having spaghetti, pulut, chicken curry (I think), durian (duh), and... some other things, I guess. For drinks, I'll beg my parents for soft drinks! ^ ^ They're kinda set on to making all of us drink durian milkshakes the whole day long. EEEWWW!

You didn't know? I hate durians! Serious! The first time there was the durian party, I ran up to my room and started crying. Yeah, crying. Me! Sheesh! It was that bad! Oh, and we'll be having ice creams too! ^ ^

So... To those I have invited, here's an addition for you. I have mangosteens too. Two baskets full of them. Dad said he would buy because he wanted them too. -_- That's all. I hope the ones I've invited can come!

Ciao, little bloggie! I'll stop here today!

No comments: