Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friends?

You got it, this time, it's Blackie. I'll still keep her nickname, seeing it'd be dangerous to put her real name. But it really happened.

Yesterday, Friday, just before school was over, Blackie came up to me.

Blackie: Lisa, I want to ask your forgiveness (As usual, bad English ^ ^). Are you ready to forgive me.

Trust me, I don't really like her, but hey, everyone has to at least try and be ready to forgive, right? So...

Me: Yeah, okay.

I couldn't believe it. I had forgiven ol' Blackie for all her crimes. That conversation didn't end like that of course.

Blackie: Actually, I wanted to ask you last year but I couldn't and because I was too angry.

Angry of what? Hello? She's the one that started this feud in the first place!

Me: Right...

Blackie: Everyone's saying I stole your story and all that, right?

Me (thinking): You think??

Blackie: So can you please forgive me? I've stopped writing stories since Form 1.

Hello? You're in Form 1 this year!

Me (dramatically): Ah, I'm still loving stories.

The next bit made me laugh.

Blackie: I'm a big fan of your stories.

You've read them? ^ ^

Anyway, yeah. Something happened with Naddin too. But it's forgotten now. It had something to do with Lexy's [Bf] and her telling Mandy, Dianne, Zanne and Adine about it. But never mind okay?

Ciao, little bloggie! This is where I can get up to! ^ ^

No comments: