Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Who's coming??

Okay, some people are already confirmed coming for the Durian Party. P/S: The names here are not their real names. There's Sausage, Lexy, and... Well, actually just them. Hey, give me time, will ya?! I also invited Naddin, Sarah, Josh, Mentos (but he 99% not coming) and... I think that's all... Yeah, I wanted to invite "Blunt" but he wouldn't even answer me when I called him.

What's his problem?

I even SMS-ed him. I got his number during the Cameron Highlands trip, by the way. But he never replied. Eesh, he's got a problem. It's not like I'm gonna track him down and slaughter him. He doesn't like Durian, but he likes mangosteen. My Dad told me he bought 2 baskets of mangosteens, I tried to tell him, but he doesn't wanna answer. I wish he could even spare a few minutes of his time to actually listen. Haiz... Life is cruel.

Hey, I do NOT like him, okay? It's just that my sister said I should invite guys too. So I did. Sausage, Josh, Mentos and "Blunt". Eesh, that dude has serious issues. I mean, yeah, so what if I used to kinda like him, not anymore. Now I think he's more... duh... But never mind, everyone knows that anyway.

Well, that's all. I have to ciao now, byebye Bloggie!

No comments: