Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 22, 2013

~22/03/2013~

Today's million-dollar question: Who is it that judges morality?

***

Ola :)

Alright, so I skipped the post for the 20th and the 21st. At least I'm blogging about today, right? Anyways, I woke up at about 7:40am, because my brother had class at 9am -.- So, after I freshened up and packed my bag, we left for college.

Since I was really early, I met up with Dellie (she was early because her mom had to send her dad to work early). The two of us studied Jane Eyre and then chatted with Trace before she went for her class. When Pain came at about 9++am, we went to the canteen. I bought a chicken chop + rice whereas Dellie had chee cheong fun. At 10am, we had Psychology class.

Our teacher had us fill up a questionnaire first then proceeded to talk about Sigmund Freud. After class,  he treated everybody to ice cream. Dellie and I packed Indian-style economy rice for Allie then went upstairs for English Literature class.

Our lesson today was actually a test, though. And, as usual, I didn't get enough time to complete the test so I bullshitted towards the end.

Classes ended at 12:30pm and, to my surprise, my brother had also already finished, so we went home early. Back at home, I played Dragon Story and watched Russell Peters' "Red, White and Brown" show until my brother came back home with my lunch. Ate while watching episodes of How I Met Your Mother then bathed. After that, I downloaded the PPS application and watched a few episodes of Inuyasha. Watched Chicken Run too :P

Ah... Reminds me of my childhood.

Went down after that to use my laptop. Watched Chinese Zodiac 12, starring Jackie Chan, then proceeded to drafting my blog post for today. Unfortunately, since my brother was not feeling well, I had to go and buy dinner.

Didn't mind too much because I remembered I needed to get a huge-ass notebook for my Business Studies notes anyway. So, after getting whatever I needed to get, I went home and we had dinner. Then, I continued drafting my blog post.

I think I'll review PPS and Dragon Story sometime soon. Oh, and review the show Warm Bodies too :P

Till tomorrow then, CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: