Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

*Read the blog before this blog*

Okay, I'm still in school, but that doesn't matter. Anyway, I've only got 15 minutes at the most to explain what Shugo Chara is about so sit tight and listen.

Okay, Shugo Chara is about this girl whose name is Hinamori something who suddenly gets these 3 eggs. They're supposed to be her "Guardians". But normal people couldn't see Guardians. However, in Hinamori's school, there were people who could see Guardians. They also have their own Guardians.

Since Hinamori has 3 guardians, she's sort of like their Trump Card. Like a bonus. She's really good and stuff but she also has a major crush on the leader of the people who have Guardians. His name is Hotori something, I forgot. Anyway, he's kinda cute looking, sort of like a small child, actually.

It's a really nice show. You should watch in Youtube. Shugo Chara... I wish I had the CD, so I wouldn't have to load all those bloody parts in Youtube just so I can watch.

But I guess it's worth it.

^ ^

Okay, that's all I'll type. Bye pong, little bloggie!

No comments: