Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Friday 5th of September

WAS GREAT!!! Seriously! I loved that day SO much! Well, it's because it was SO fun! I didn't want it to end, but of course, as any other normal day, it soon ended.

What happened? Sit tight, I'll tell you.

My dad, a company's Managing Director, had to attend this Piano Fair at KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre) and he wanted us (sis, bro and me) to help with some queue-ing up stuff. We were allowed to bring some friends. Unfortunately, none of mine could go. Sean (not his real name) went, and another of my sister's friends, Vid (not his real name).

You see, my dad's company was offering this thingymabob to anyone who would help with the Piano Fair thingy. The Piano Fair had this Early Bird Special thingy and was valid to the first 200 customers... If I didn't remember wrongly. The people who help out would get a FREE midnight movie, supper, breakfast and RM50!!!

Anyway, I met some new people on this excursion, as I would call it. 4 people, to be exact. Joe, JT, Xiang and P.S. (Of course, none of these are their real names). Joe and P.S. are really friendly people and they're really fun. JT and Xiang are a little bit on the silent, anti-social side. Anyway, it was overall, really sucessful. The playing part, of course. The lining up business practically failed, but you couldn't blame us, we were at the wrong entrance. And that bloody dude (I won't say which) didn't even bother telling us the other entrances would be faster.

Haiz...

Yeah, after it was all done, we went back home. I skipped cello and theory class. Thank heavens. Mainly because I was too sleepy and couldn't even get up when my mom tried to force me.

That's all for that day. I hope it happens again. ^ ^ Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: