Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Anastasia

Believe it or not, that show Anastasia was showing on HBO today. I watched it. I forgot what time it was. I want to download the songs, but maybe on another computer. I have only one the songs, and that's from a long time ago. It's called "Once Upon A December" from Aaliyah. I don't think she's Malay. I don't think... :P Never mind...

I wanna find "Journey to the Past" and other songs too, but as I said earlier, maybe on another computer. Oh, and guess what? MY CELLO CLASS WAS CANCELLED TODAY!!!! *Jumps for joy* I was so happy! Unfortunately, my sister knew about it yesterday, but didn't bother telling me because she wanted me to practice first.

I wanted to strangle her for not telling me. :P

Got nothing else but this! Buhbye!!!

No comments: