Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's finally here!

Yeah! The durian party's finally here! Not like I'm so excited about the durians... I want to eat the other stuff and talk to my friends! Lexy, Shuen, Fina, and Sausage definitely are coming. At least, they'd better, or I'll kill them.

Listening to "This is Me" by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas right now. I LOVE that song, and "I gotta find you" by Joe Jonas too. Damn, I just love Camp Rock, alright? It's bloody nice and Joe is SUCH A CUTIE!!!! And I don't say that very often about some guys. So far, the only teen actors I like are the Jonas Brothers (actually Joe) and Jason Dolley (that dude from Cory in the House). Yeah... Joe is so... cute!!

I love Camp Rock! It's so nice! It's previewing on the 7th of September on Disney Channel at 7:30 p.m. and it's gonna be great! I've watched that show on Youtube like... a million and one times already but I love it too much!!! So I'm not bored.

I mean, come on! Joe is so cute in Camp Rock. And his voice... My God... It's totally awesome. Mind you, I still love Micky Park Yoo Chun, he's my FAVOURITE among the rest. Dang, I just love Chunnie!

Okay, I have to go now. Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: