Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vampire Knight RULEZZ!!!

I owe this to Shuen, who recommended this anime to me. Hopefully, she can lend the CD to me. This way, I don't have to wait until the Video at Youtube loads until it's finished. Haiz... But life is so unbearable without anime. Everyone thinks I'm obsessed. In a way, yes, but I really LOVE anime, so you can't really blame me, right? ^ ^

By the way, did I mention Zanne was getting back with Idiot? If I have, I'll say it again, ZANNE IS AN IDIOT TO WANT HIM BACK!!! Seriously! And I was praising her the other day when she refused to get back with him. I guess you can never judge a person so quickly. Haiz...

Anyway, VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS AWESOME!!! TRY IT! It's damn cool and damn "chunted". Zero is so CUTTTEEE!!!!! That Kaname-senpai dude is also cute, but I prefer Zero, he's so much better! Eesh!

Oh, and Shuen developed the chicken pox, poor her. She can't come to school tomorrow. Haiz... I can't watch Vampire Knight yet. -_- But I can't wait leh!!! Eeesh! The opening song ain't bad. I wanna find it...

Oh, and err... Black Dot is still up to her schemes, I think. She just made a new blog. Her blog's title is "Black Rose". That is so "Kodachi". *Those who watch Ranma should know who she is*. But she'll fit the description perfectly, though. I mean, except for the fact Kodachi's slim and Blackie's....

*Can't stop laughing*

Well, you get what I mean. Also, Nax came back a few weeks ago. From Oman. He likes a girl there named... Well, actually, I forgot her name. But he says he still likes Dianne better. *Whistles* Loyal oh!!! ^ ^

He's leaving on the 16th of August. Which is like... next next week? Haiz... And his mom doesn't let him out. Haiz...

My brother had a new tuition teacher today. Can't tell you his name, but he asked one question that made me cough, and cough...

And cough...

"You play the piano?"

"Yes," my brother replied.

"What grade are you?"

....................................... <- coughing time. ^ ^

Seriously.

You expect my brother to be at least grade 7 or 8, but... he's not taking exams. At all. But next year he might. Might.

Might...

Oh well, that's all I have to say. Ciao, little bloggie!!

No comments: