Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Year Book

Some funny thingymabob that Fina asked me to try. I don't really like it. It's all lovey dovey and all that. I have no interest for Love, unlike most people.

They've got this "You have a secret admirer" thingymabob. They put some random idiots there but only one of them "admire" you. You're supposed to guess who it is. I've had one experience. Some idiot named Austin from someplace in the world, I forgot. I added him as a friend, see if he was "passable", but I doubt it. He looks ugly and geeky, for one, and I don't know whether he would pass all my tests. ^ ^

Quite boring la, the Year Book thing. I just do it for fun. Fina has like... 17 admirers. We being school is a help to her. She wants us to help her guess who her admirer is.

I put somekind of picture there and some blind people who dunno how ugly I am will "admire" me. Bleggh... So fake.

Mico!!! My dear beloved Mico!!









Someone


and


Fluffy


















MICO!!!

No comments: