Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 24, 2008

September!!! Come quick!

Yeah, well, I'll be getting my iPod nano in September. I wanna try getting it now though... ^ ^ Also, school hols will be over today, and school will reopen. I DUN WANT!!! Oh, and my sister just came back from her camp. I won't tell you which camp, though.

Oh, and err... My dad will be getting a Mac Book. Some kind of laptop. And their old one will be the house one. Because our current house one is getting a little too crazy for my taste. Keeps shutting down at some point and now we can't even start it! -_-

I'm so worried about my piano exam results too. I don't think I'll be able to get a Distinction... Maybe just a Merit. But I'm still hoping! Yeah, that's all for today! I gotta go!!! I'll upload some pics, ne? ^ ^

Ciao, little bloggie!!

No comments: