Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hikaru no GO!!!

Hikaru no go, nice anime, only... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE SAYING!!! Why? Well, my aunt bought the anime with no English subs. How the hell am I supposed to understand what they're saying in Japanese? Yeah, they've got subs. CHINESE SUBS!!! Eesh! Exactly when was I able to read Chinese????????!!!! -_-

Oh, and I have to bear listening to my brother's song "One Wish". Haiz... Life is unfair. I've got about a few seconds before I have to go back home because my marvelous brother has a tuition to attend and I've got to go home to take care of the house!!!!

Unfair, like I said.

My brother really has marvelous timing, don't you think?

Me *thinking*: Yeah, like the amount of common sense he has in that hollow head of his.

^ ^

I gotta go now, ciao, little bloggie!!! ^ ^

No comments: