Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Exams, exams... Haiz...

Haiz... Exams... As I've blogged about before, why couldn't we be born smart instead of bald, brainless little rats? Anyway, todays exams were BM, BI and Moral. I'm going to fail Moral. Seriously. I hate it. I've never actually hated it before. Now I really do. BM was okay. BI was damn easy.

Oh, and the question "Among the two children, the younger, is without a doubt the [blank]" What would you put? Lovelier or loveliest? I asked my mom, she was like "Of course it's lovelier! You're comparing two people, not three."

Which was exactly what I told my friends, but Zanne was like, "No! You can't put 'the' in front of lovelier."

I'm like... Get a life, woman. Of course, I'm not saying I'm smart or anything, but I'm serious! It should be lovelier, not loveliest.

Anyway, dropping that, I finished BI within 15 minutes. 50 questions, and they were all like PIE to me. Seriously. But I'm gonna kill Nitzy for putting "Pass on" instead of "Pass out" at this question: "People get so nervous they [space] at the sight of blood."

Haiz... But never mind. That's all, actually, except for the fact it's Science, Arts and P.E. tomorrow and I'm gonna die. -_- Haiz...

Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: