Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DRAMA AUDITIONS!!!

Yup, I've got drama auditions today for my school's inter-school drama competition! And guess what? They picked MY script! I wrote a script titled "Further into the Past" and among two others written by other people, mine was chosen! I was so happy! Did I mention that black dot is writing one too? She's so BLOODY IRRITATING OKAY???!!!

I mean, she can't write for PEANUTS! Besides, they already chose mine anyway, why bother writing another?

Anyway, my school's drama auditions are today at 2:30 p.m. And guess what? Blackie's going too. Oh, and moreover, I'm gonna kill whoever that told Josh what I told Mentos. Alright, it's like this, Blackie came to school one day and told Mentos:

Blackie: Hey, do you see my face so clear today? It's because I use Olay! Not like Louisa who has a lot of pimples.

Which part of her eyes saw I had pimples???! I tell you, her brains memang don't function anymore! Never did anyway!

So, I said: Then, you tell her, Blackie, even if you use Olay, you go ask Josh if he would prefer (me) or you!

So smart, someone told Josh. Do you know that made me sound as if I like him?!!! I do NOT! Joyee and Blackie do, but certainly not ME! EEEEWWW!! Besides, I have Micky Park Yoo Chunnie already!!! Oh, and did you know? Sara accidentally told me who her ex were. I can't tell you, though. Some people know him. Anyway, she doesn't like him anymore so that's what counts, right? ^ ^

Blackie still loves Josh so much. He keeps telling me to ask her to get off his case, but will she listen? Duh no! He doesn't even like her for one bit! He likes another girl named... Er... I can't tell you! Hehe! Anyway, I chatted with Naz yesterday. He's in Arab, by the way, in International School. Miss him leh, in a friend's way. He said he's coming back in July to August. I told him to drop by my house! MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh well, I'll write cha later in the night. I've gotta answer one of Naz's questions anyway! Ciao little bloggie!!!

No comments: