Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, March 23, 2008

TEACHING??! You are NOT serious!

Unfortunately, it IS serious. Teaching isn't exactly a bad thing... But not if YOU'RE teaching. Yup, you guessed it, I'M teaching. And not just anywhere either. It's in my SCHOOL! And guess what I'm teaching? Not an ordinary subject either. You'll never guess what I'm teaching. The CELLO! I know! And I'm a beginner too! Under my sister's teacher's husband. He's in the MPO. He's really great and amuses me with his praises for me. I'm not joking. I mean, when I play something smoothly, he's like, 'You're the perfect student!', 'You moving in such rapid progress!', 'You can soon join the orchestra!', 'You must be practising HOURS a day!'


And my sister, who's observing and noting down my homework each lesson, will try VERY VERY hard not to laugh her head off. It's not easy, I've tried too. And then, he'll say, 'Did I say something very amusing?' And we'll laugh. Real loud.


Oh, and guess what? That's not all. You know who my student is? Sindu. Yeah, black dot. Sudimati. Seriously, in my head, I'm like, 'Get a life, Sindu. Can you just stop bugging me?'


Best part is, she thinks I'M showing off. Can she get any stupider? I don't WANT her as a student! She's stupid enough at everything else, can't she just leave me alone already? I'm getting so sick of her, I wanna puke!

This is where I can stop at! Byebye little bloggie!

No comments: