Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I hate viruses!!!!!!

Right now, I'm so sad I feel I want to commit suicide! My beautiful miniature schnauzer, my beautiful dog...

I miss Mico!

She got sick 2 days ago and... She had to stay in the vet for a while under drips AND medication! The vet said she only has 50-50 chances of living!

It's a virus, by the way.

Mico has a food and mouth disease or something like that, and it's fatal, according to the doctor. There is NO cure whatsoever to it and only depends on how well Mico's immune system is (whether she's strong or not). I really pray and hope she'll get through! Of course I'll know she'll get through! She's a strong, hyperactive girl, I know she'll survive! If she doesn't, I'll kill myself, go up there and kill her again!

I love Mico. She's the daughter or my best friend's dog! I... I can't let her go! She's been here since she was 2 months old! I... I'll miss her!

I have to go! Bye...

No comments: