Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 3, 2008

No cello lesson today!!!

Hah! My teacher went to Singapore so I don't have cello class today! Mwa kakaka!!! Oh, and did I mention? He left me with a lot of work! To think I just started like... a few months ago! Anyway, my mom bought the second-year cello method book already. I finished the first one within a few months. I know, I'm damn good! ^ ^ Joking, joking!

Anyway, my sister didn't go for her violin class today either. Her teacher fell sick. When she sms-ed my sister, she was practicing the violin. The minute she read the message, she put her violin down and started using her laptop. LOL. ^ ^

Damn, downloaded so many songs during the past few weeks. Dude, we have LIMEWIRE!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I already downloaded all the Japanese songs. Mwa kakaka!!!! I'm still downloading, though. Am doing it right now! >_
I'll write cha next time ne?

No comments: