Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 3, 2012

~03/05/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How many days has it been?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Yes, it has been too long. I actually haven't been blogging because of my... condition -.- No, I didn't get another seizure, but I did get the signs. You know, that little sensation when I suddenly black out mid-sentence? Yeah~

Apparently it's the stress, exams and anime.

I can believe it's the anime, though. I should seriously stop. Good thing is, I've been up to date with all the anime I'm following; namely Hiiro no Kakera and Tasogare Otome X Amnesia. I'm more interested in Hiiro no Kakera though. The latter is a bit... all over the place -.-

Anyways, I'm in school now. The library, that is. I've just finished recording 13 Malay books for my NILAM thing. You see, my school just newly implemented that we have to finish reading 13 books BM and BI if we want 10 marks for our exams.

Kinda not fair, but that's life anyway.

Today's exam was English. I killed my grandma in my continuous writing essay. It was for story's sake, okay? The other parts were fine too. I didn't like the objective questions for the second paper though. Too many closely-related answers. Too little choices -.-

Haha.

Gotta go now because I have to head to Dellie's house. Library's closing. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: