Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 25, 2013

リトリチャ Ep 9

Our teacher had had us write a poem a few days ago. I don't know about other people, but I'm a girl with a huge ego, so I'd like to share it :)

*          *          *

Question:
Write an eerie and mysterious poem.

Answer:

Is He Aware It's Autumn Now?
On the hill near the Union Cemetery
Lies a haunt 'n which hemlocks grow
Strong winds brew at night n' mornin'
Shrouded by a heavy fog
Thunder strikes the crook'd roof
As ravens crow at a brainless stranger
Who knew that this stupid douche'd
Walk in 'cause he knew no better?
The doors creak open with a gentle push
Not knowing he'd had eyes on him
Silently, the black cat mews
He finally knows his light has dimmed
Outside, the vines are calm an' still
From victims they had previously bound
He can hear the bird's wings beat
Is he aware it's autumn now?

He's stepping up much higher now
Foolish choice for one so young
Should have stopped and gone back down
Instead of going on half-drunk
The halls are dark and blackened so
No signs of joy or faith or hope
His mind could have taken control
N' made him lose sight of his soul
But he walks as though black were white
Like parsnip weeds were pretty lilies
Thinking as though dark were light
He might as well take poison ivy
He hasn't ceased his growing interest
Curiosity would not allow
He's deeper in this than he wanted
Is he aware it's autumn now?

What's that? That sound? So weird, so loud
That shade o' red, he's seen before
Blood? So much? He starts to frown
"What the hell did I come here for?"
He turns around to see a fox
Or 's it a wolf? – He could not tell
In its mouth; a mirror or clock?
Broken to pieces, it would not sell
"I'll go back down, get out of town,
Forget about this haunted house."
But b'fore he could, he looked around,
"Exactly where do I get out?"
Another door appeared somehow
I'm thinking what'll he do now?
He'd better stop roaming about
Is he aware it's autumn now?

Teacher's comment: I enjoyed reading this! I like the recurring questions :)

~#~

Yeah~ Sorry, I have to accommodate my humongous ego in my humongous head :P Nothing more tough than doing that :P Might come off as a snob to people around me, but hey, I'm trying :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: