Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ku-ri-su-ma-su

Aiseh~ The food at Jun Kee's killed me -_- I had two bowls of rice, bean curd, veggie, some new kind of fish and some soup. But dang~ :P Yeah...

My brother, Sean and Khai Po came back shortly after my parents and aunt went out. I played with Snowy for a while, then went to find some food to eat.

*That was already quite a while after I had dinner, so I kinda felt hungry again :P*

Yeah, so I ate my brother's leftover bun from breakfast, some weird pulut thingymajing and Iced Milo~ Dang~ :P

Was watching a little of Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior just now and then watched Merlin, but that was the episode I already watched before. And seriously, I am not joking, but I'm going to be sleeping super duper late again today. For one, my parents and aunt are out :P And the second would be I have Merlin to keep me occupied all through the night.

Was chatting with Danya a little just now because she wanted to know how to input videos into her iPod Touch. She also learnt to download videos from YouTube.

You're welcome, Danya :P

Kel was so nice. He bought me this crystal ball thing where you shake it and there's the "snow" all over the place? Yeah, that thingymajing. Now I feel bad for not going because apparently everyone was asking for me :P

Cheh~ :P

Thank God I had cards ready :P I asked my brother to give them the cards I bought earlier after Theory class today and wrote two poems for Aggy and Lene, but Lene didn't come today. So my brother only managed to give Aggy her card.

And he's making me go tomorrow -_- Aiseh~

I have to give Kel his card too, because my very smart brother didn't know I bought a card for him -_- Of course I would buy him a card! He was so nice to us during camp. He helped me barbecue the chicken and marshmallows and all that~

I regret not being able to buy him a real present. Since my brother's going to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow, I think I'll get something for him there. Haiz~ Busy, busy, busy, busy :P

Since I have, I think, nothing to do right now, I think I'll upload a picture of Kel's present :P

Yeah, it's nice, ain't it? I hid my face because it looked better that way :P My face just spoils it all :)

Bleghh~ My brother actually Skype-d with one of his friends just now? A girl? And it irritated me because the girl sounded retarded. *Which is actually not a problem for a guy like my bro, but you get my drift, right?* :P

He is now talking on the phone with Khai Po. He lent his PS2 to Khai Po just now cause Khai Po didn't have one -_- 

"So what happened? She call you again?"

*Pause*

"Huh? Oh, OH, okay, okay, okay."

*Pause*

"Deyh, I'm not sad with her now wei, I'm sad for you la. I cannot tahan that girl."

*Pause*

"Shhh!!!"

*Long pause*

*Long, long pause*

"Mm hmm."

*Pause*

"Uh huh. Yeah. Aiyo~ I scared for my leg man. I peel the skin until now bleeding already! My right leg almost all peel already. But I scared for my left leg la. I damn scared la aiyo~ It's already dried off. But it's really itchy you know? I feel like scratching it off."

People of the world, that's what I have to bear with. And he's not even done yet :P

Alrighty then. I shall ciao now. CIAO!!

No comments: